Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday's Wanderlust, Words and Wishes











all photos via Pinterest 

I was feeling a bit bohemian when I picked some of these photos this week.  Hippie Chic is not typically my style, mainly because I don't feel like I can totally pull it off, but if I could this is what I would wear.  I'm obsessed with that gold skirt and the flowered bell bottoms.  The quote as you saw was by Joan Rivers, I'm still reeling from her sudden death.  Such a tragic loss. I loved to watch her on Fashion Police, her quick wit and banter were hilarious.  I chose the photo of Florence because I just finished reading "Inferno" by Dan Brown, which was set in that gorgeous city.  If anyone is looking for a "keep you on the edge of your seat" book I highly recommend it!

Until next time, cheers!

A




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...